Monday, October 3, 2011

A Month of Halloween : By Abernathy Button

 Hello all

Bet you didn't think you would see a blog from me already.

Since October is my favorite month (Oct 9th is my real life birthday) and Halloween is my favorite holiday. I thought I would "try" to do a Halloween look every day for a month.

It all started with Boofest. I decided to get in the spirit by dressing up in Halloween style clothing. It was really great to hear the talented people read their halloween inspired tales. 


If you would like to see the things you have created that could possibly be part of one of my looks. Please feel free to send me an IM (abernathy button) and LM to your store and I will check them out. If you do send me review copies. Which you do not have to do. I don't mind paying for stuff. But if you do, please IM me and let me know you did.


Ok...so, since today is Oct 2nd. I have two outfits for you. Feel free to click the photo to make it larger.

Oct 1st   


Hair : LeLutka-RYKIELhair- Lion
Eyes : Ibanez Ltd Edition Natural Eyes - Grey
Eyelashes : {LeLutka}-2011
Eye Makeup : Plastic Flowers: Purple smoke
Crown : Pink Fuel Cutie Crown (Halloween)
Nails : A.S.S : Jet Black
Orange Outer Shirt : [Atomic] Pumpkin Tee
Undershirt : Victoria Top )uncershirt) 6
Shorts : fri.day Denim Shorts (Black
Socks : Pig - Striped Socks Mit Suspenders- Pumpkin Pie)
Heels : Deco Bloom Heels (licorice)
Necklace : Kari - Je t'aime Robot Necklace (f)
Ring : Deco Cameo Ring  (monkey)
Picture taken buy My Moma : Cady (Cadence Aldrich ) Fretwerk
Pose: -WDK- PO23
Background - Halloween Scene

Oct 2


Hair : [BURLEY]-Babs.LBlondes04
Eyes : Ibanez Ltd Edition Natural Eyes - Grey
Eyelashes : {LeLutka}-2011 
Lipstick : :HS : Mink Lips
Dress : [Plastik]-Friday-ChristoCitrus
Sleeves : Kyoot - Vodka Mini Dress
Undershirt : (Elate!) Mel Emerald Top
Stockings : - Glam Affair - Tessa
Heels : ABOMB Khitten Bowed
Ring : LaGyo-Shield rings silver/black
Necklace: P.C; Multi-strand Smokey Quartz
Picture taken buy My Moma : Cady (Cadence Aldrich ) Fretwerk
Pose : aDORKable Pose Basic Pose for him and her Basic 1
Background - Halloween Scene

Check back tomorrow for a new installment.

No comments:

Post a Comment