Thursday, October 6, 2011

Day 6 of Halloween Style : By Abernathy Button



Changed a thousand diapers today. Cleaned spilled cereal. Didn't have answers to give a nine year old girl when she asked so many questions.  Blogging Halloween..still fun. Bit hard now with this real life situation.


Oct. 6th



Top: ::SMD:: Spider-Web Dress top
Skirt: [W&B] High-Waisted Pencil Skirt BLACK 
Shoes: ABOMB Amy Wedge Shoes
Nails: *Sexy Mamas* Prim Nail
Eyeshadow: *LpD* - Group Gift! Eyeshadow Red
Lipstick: Dd Lipstick Black
Belt: (Elate!) Alex Belt Ice - Size 2
Sleeve: *League* Broderie Anglais Sleeve
Hat: :SPLIT PEA:: Shooting Star Pet Cemetery Hat
Hair: Clawtooth: Twinkle Toast - Blinding
Ring: Dark Mouse Statement Ring - Romance
Ring: DECO Cameo Ring (monkey)
Eyes: Ibanez Ltd Edition Natural Eyes - Grey

Pose: Primavera relax pose01
 Picture taken by: My Moma Cady Fretwerk aka Cadence Aldrich



If you would like to see the things you have created that could possibly be part of one of my looks. Please feel free to send me an IM (abernathy button) and LM to your store and I will check them out. If you do send me review copies. Which you do not have to do. I don't mind paying for stuff. But if you do, please IM me and let me know you did.

No comments:

Post a Comment