Thursday, October 27, 2011

I WOULD BUILD YOU AN ARMY

Tomorrow is a big day. Get to sit in a room with people who hate me. Then again, I get to see the kids. I've been talking to them on the phone. They're happy. That's what matters.  Anyways.

Day ? of Abernathy Button bit off more than she can chew..Halloween Style. :D

It's still fun to do. It's just a lot harder to come up with looks. 

Once Halloween is over I will write a regular Cute as a Button blog. Aren't you so excited. hehe.




Top: {Luxuria} Belinda *black* 
Skirt: *COCO*_ShirredTubeDress(Black)
Pumps: Mstyle RIVEA
Coat: [NV] Rebel Coat -Blood-
Leggings: [Atomic] Pumpkin  Black 
Lipstick: L.Fauna Lipstick [Orange]
Necklace: -tb- Cross Necklace (Black)
Necklace: <- PoM ->  - Sexy Pearls - Black Pearls
Hat: DECO - Officer's Cap
Hand Jewlrey:Formanails  Madonna Skeleton
Shades: Intrigue Co. - Glowing Hyno
Necklace: NX Dark Necklace
Hair: [e] Looking - White 05
Legwarmers: [VIRTUAL/INSANITY] BASIC BLACK
Pose: Magnifique
Picture taken by : Cady Fretwerk my moma!
Background by: ME :)

No comments:

Post a Comment