Monday, October 3, 2011

Day 3 of Halloween Style : By Abernathy Button

I was a bit worried that I would feel like this was a big undertaking. So far so good. It's fun cause its something I love.

Oct 3rd


Hair:[kik]hair-Libby*long(platinum)
Hat: MG::. Peacock Feathers Hat (free on market street...lol..kidding Sachy marketplace)
Eyes:Ibanez Ltd Edition Natural Eyes - Grey
Eyelashes: [LeLutka]-2011 lashes/curl/touch me
Sweater: Tiny Bird - Boyfriend Sweater 
Skirt:{So Many Styles} Sorrow Skirt Violet
Nails:*Sexy Mamas* Prim Nail
Necklace: Happy Finds::  Stone - Agate
Glasses: Reek - Park Shades
Boots: [ hoornbeck ] Lucille Boots - Black
Shoulder Pet: [Pink Fuel] Candycorn Bat (L Shoulder)

Picture taken by: Cady Fretwerk my Moma ♥

If you would like to see the things you have created that could possibly be part of one of my looks. Please feel free to send me an IM (abernathy button) and LM to your store and I will check them out. If you do send me review copies. Which you do not have to do. I don't mind paying for stuff. But if you do, please IM me and let me know you did.

No comments:

Post a Comment