Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Day 4 of Halloween Style : By Abernathy Button

Here we are at day four. How do you like my hair. Pretty frightening huh?


Dress: Beetle Bones* Runaway Bridal Gown
Hair: Paper Heart - Bride of Frankenstein

Nails: *Sexy Mamas* Prim Nails
Jacket: Grasp Leather Biker Jacket
Heels: [bubble] <3 Shoe Purple
Tights: (Royal Blue) Line to the Crown in Toxic Spill 1
Ring: [AddiCt]
Earrings: *Ticky Tacky* A Bitch Never Change Earring - Green
Earrings: DECO - Cerebellum Earring
Necklace: [bubble] Deathmass Necklace

If you would like to see the things you have created that could possibly be part of one of my looks. Please feel free to send me an IM (abernathy button) and LM to your store and I will check them out. If you do send me review copies. Which you do not have to do. I don't mind paying for stuff. But if you do, please IM me and let me know you did.

No comments:

Post a Comment