Sunday, October 3, 2010

Blue Waffles....that's what's for Breakfast.



I've been messing around in GIMP and Photo Shop alot. Takin Pictures of my friends and family. Thought I would share some with you. And if you ever want me to do one of you. All you gots to do is ask homey. :)
My dad

Celeste & Llama
Justice
Chicky my cuzzin



I finally got to play some chess in sl. My friend Max and I found one. I made him promise not to let me win...and lol..he kept that promise. I love to play games..but rarely am I good at it..lol



I also got to do something I love...sit and watch sl tv...yea seems really lazy but its good fun. What made it better was getting to watch it with Vlad the Rad..yea that's whats up.




Been to alot of openings of stores and clubs lately. Went to the opening of Pulse where my friend Shawty and Tinchy own a shopping center. They had a Party at their Grand Opening.



My parents opened Club Quintensence this last week. Had a really wonderful live singer named Antonio Galloway. He's a jazz singer. Who will sing spider man theme if you ask..ha.



The new teen Club The Church of Serenity has also opened as well.. I work there as a host now. If your a teen, they have music every weekday and Sunday 6-8slt and a themed event Saturdays 8-10slt. Last two I went to was Jocks and Cheerleaders and Redneck Party. If your a dj or host message me inworld and will direct you to the right peeps.
Next Saturdays Theme...Freaks and Geeks. So be thinking of your look..there is aways alot of Linden to win.

So I always find myself over at Celeste's and Llama's house. Alot of us do. lol. I drag whoever I'm hanging out with over and the conversation is well...a colorful spectrum of nonsense. Which is right up my alley.

The other night we had our first "Official" No Drama Llama Late Night Talk Show. Its basically improv with friends and a goofy lookin set...but its funnery at its finest. That night we were educated on so many things. If I thought scrubbing my brain with bleach would uneducate me of what a blue waffle was...I would soak a really long q-tip and go to work. *Pukes a little*





I'm not sure how it started but Tonk and I decided we wanted to dress up like a 1950's couple. So we went on a hunt for the looks we wanted. We were looking for a Pompadore for Tonk. lol..Once he tried on the demo it hit me...he looked a little less like James dean and more like Roy Orbison...hahahahaha...




Speaking of look alikes. lol...when we had the Redneck themed party at The Church. I swear Tonk (sans the mustach) looked like a teen Brett Micheals.





Since I'm pokin fun..I guess I could poke fun at myself. Here is a pic of me in all my redneck glory. Notice the dead tooth in my mouth..please becareful..cause I super glued that one back in and the others wiggle if I breath to heavy...yea you know its sexy.



Side note.

I just wanted to say. I love you all. Truly. You make my secondlife great.


No comments:

Post a Comment