Saturday, October 23, 2010

Cant be bothered with it. (I hate that saying now FYI)




So Its almost Halloween..and there are tons of parties to go too.. should be fun.
Evie my little sister..who I love tons and bunches...and yours truly decided to kick off the holiday right by being scary dollies...deviant ones at that..BOO!!!


I cant type like things are ok...cause they so aren't.....( sad face )



Oh...I'm trying to keep it together. I am keeping it together.
You're all wanting to know what happened.
So am I.
Your such good friends.
I'm so...lost.
Yep he broke up with me. Its still a blur.
My profile still says takin by Tonk....
I tried to erase it..
But this feeling inside is so overwhelming..I just cant.
Am I waiting for him to come scrub the memory of me out of his profile first?
This is the worst break up I've ever had...
Probably because I never really let myself hurt from Breaking up with Dustin.
Yea..Id say Im pretty fail at this moment.
It would be nice to stay friends...but when I tried with Dustin..he called me a succumbs that make men fall in love with them just to dump them.
Yea that's something that sticks with you..forever. I cant shake the thought.
I wanted to blog before now...but I just haven't.
I can't say I didnt see it coming...............................................................................................................................................................................................................ugh.........................................................................................................................................fuck........................................................................................I hate.....fuck I dont even know what I hate......I JUST DO.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................I deal with stuff like a damn child...........................................................................................................................................................................................ok.....enough.....this is my blog this week..its dumb.

No comments:

Post a Comment