Wednesday, March 3, 2010

My first Sad day. (No picture) Gasp!

I guess I shouldn't complain. I mean my life is good. I just wished things had worked out with my dad. It's tough when you put your hopes in someone else. I guess that's life though huh?

So I was all sad cause my SL dad ended up not being such a nice great guy. The good thing that come of it though...I met a new friend that took me around showing me alot of places to get free stuff. Thank you Fanceey Darkstone. You made a bad day so much better. Plus Bootzy was around for a second. I went to his house for a bit and I can't help believe there is something real there between us. I mean he did have a Carlton t-shirt on (from the fresh prince tv show) How can you not have a Mega Mega crush on a fella like that. Sigh!!!!!!

So...maybe another family will come along but until then I have Taylor to make me laugh and vice versa.

So Later pretty pups and baby bull dogs. Your cute and junk.

No comments:

Post a Comment