Saturday, May 5, 2012

Why?



I went to school today, but the  only thing really on my mind is why. What's shocking about this happy bright picture? That inside there are no smiles. Just sad emo girl questions.

Why am I a hopeless romantic?
Why do things never last?
Why does it hurt so much?

Everyone and their brother have asked me about this dress. It's pretty happy and sunny. I figure maybe if I look happy maybe.....eh screw it...this is the end of this blog post.

Oh yea the style card.

What you can get at Culture Shock
Map to Culture Shock

Dress: Koketka-Strips dress (yellow)  MESH
Necklace: (AMD) Eccentric Pencil Necklace
Ring: LaGyo Cube bronze

Other stuff

Hair: !lamb. Blush (Mesh) - Honeycomb Root
Shoes: duboo.otaku flat shoes *beige* ( I think these were from a hunt or gift)

If you want to learn more about Culture Shock Read this


3 comments:

  1. I forget the damn pose..I'm sorry posemakers I suck hard.

    this great pose I seem to not be botherd to credit is from

    oOo Studio. You can get it at the Culture Shock event.

    ReplyDelete