Thursday, May 3, 2012

Internet Killed the Video Star

 I wanted to blog another look with pieces from Culture Shock. Details here Culture Shock

I've been watching music video's on tv all morning.

Each look I've decided to do something "shocking"
The shocking things about this post?
1. I've managed to make "to much" patterns "work"
2. The fact I have this many old tv's. ( someone please call hoarders)
3. I remembered to credit the posemaker


What you can find at Culture Shock

Shirt: Levi Baseball Tee Blk
Bracelet: MONS[Summer Love Collection]  Black
Bracelet: MONS[Summer Love Collection] Clamp  Black
Ring: LaGyo Cube ring bronze
Pants: :OW: "MiSH"  Mesh JeansXD Neon Aqua S
Bag: BE; LEMONTASTIC purse
Pose: oOo - Framwork


The other stuff

Shoes: +mocha+  -  Trad Style of Japan
Nails: *Sexy Mamas* (marketplace)
Necklace: DECO - MESH Shells of War
Hair: LaViere The Vert/MintChocolate
Watch: MIEL BFF TICKER - bright
Belt: Reek -  Heart Stripes
Sunglasses: Reek - Park Shades



No comments:

Post a Comment