Friday, May 4, 2012

M♥ns

Like I said in a previous post. I'm pretty happy with everything the store Mon's produces. I sorta thought I had heard of it just at the Culture Shock event ( Click here to learn more about  Culture Shock ) but then I typed it in my inventory and realized that one of my favorite shirts and some mesh overalls I have are from there. Here is a url to their main store. MONS

The shocking thing about this look. I'm "dressed up".  It's not like I don't dress up. I just usually don't do style cards in dresses. This dress could be dressed down easily with the Mon Tissu Porter Jean Jacket and some cute wedges.


I imagine I'm at a wedding as someone's plus one. My date and I are out on the grounds during the reception. He's chasing me around the yard and our laughter gets a little too loud. Some very posh woman hushes us loudly and I put my hand to my face to quiet myself.

What you can get at the culture event

Pose: Magnifique
Eyeshadow: MONS  -  smoke purple
Ring: LaGyo_Cube bronze
Dress: MONS [Summer Love Collection] Vintage LongDress  white
Necklace: [ glow ] studio - Crosses Necklace (gold)


Other stuff

Hair: !lamb. Blush (Mesh) - Honeycomb Root
Nails: *Sexy Mamas* Prim Nails (marketplace)
Pump: : PM :: Lacein White
Bracelet: Willow~ Birds of a Feather Bracelet - Gold

No comments:

Post a Comment