Thursday, May 3, 2012

Because Civilization Breakdown wasn't as catchy.

Like many bloggers I was asked to come check out the Culture Shock Event.  Details here, Culture Shock

What I personally loved about going to the event was the lack of other people. Since it doesn't officially open till the 4th.

I want to point out some stores that really stuck out for me at the event.

LaGyo has a ring called the cube ring. It's one of those sl things you hope you can find in rl. You should defiantly get it. It's color change and goes with everything.

Mon's has to be my new favorite. I can't decide which I love better the make-up, jewelry, or the clothing. Be sure to go by there.
 


What you can get at Culture Shock

Eyeshadow: MONS / Makeups -  smoke purple
Ring: LaGyo Cube  bronze
Bracelet: MONS[Summer Love Collection] Cuff Bronze
Skorkt?: Ricielli Mesh -  Summer Minishorts //leopard
Necklace: [ glow ] studio - Crosses (gold)
Shirt: [Ill] Illusory - Loose Fit Tank - Coal

Other stuff

Hair: !lamb. Little Queenie (Mesh) - Honeycomb Ombre
Pumps: ISON - color block prism  (purple)
Ring: (epoque.s) Amen Knuckle  - Gold // femme
Nails: *Sexy Mamas*(marketplace)

I decided to make each look I blog for the event to have a little shock value. This one. My shoes don't "match". :D

I also wanted to highlight these shorts or skirt or skort that I have one by Ricielli.  There is a lot of different patterns to choose from. Truly something for everyone.


1 comment:

  1. Grr...and the pose is by DLuxx.. (which is the best post pose store there ever was!) You can get many of their poses on the marketplace here.https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/80172

    ReplyDelete