Friday, July 16, 2010

Tune in Tokyo

Hi everyone. Hope all is well with you and yours..
Oh me? I'm good, thanks for asking.

I finally had a reason to wear pajamas in secondlife. I went to a sleep over. My near dear friend BB (babyblueeyes) invited me and a few others to come to her house. My mom let me borrow her tatty teddy so I wouldn't get home sick. :) and thank you Ronald Dunheved owner of SHE Fashion for giving me the cuties pair of P.J.s BB Dymond and I told secretsl..and watched SL tv, while BB's little sister aggravated the crap out of her. It was hilarious. They fight like real sisters. By the end...her little sister had a smeared makeup layer on her face.. deleted something in the house and put stuff all in BB's hair. Too funny. But thanks to BB, I'm now addicted to treet tv. Even though I was calling it tweet tv and no one had a clue what I was talking about. Shakes my head or as they say it inworld (smh) I'm a nerd.





So I've been filling my inventory with alot of Hunt stuff. I'm pretty scared to go through it at this point. I had it sorta organized..eh...lets not even talk about my inventory. It might make me cry..lol

So, yea...I've been doing alot of Hunts. I did the Good Sh*t Hunt and the Fashion is Love Hunt. And I think I did both on the last days they were having it. Never wait for someone to do a hunt with you or you will do it on the last day. But thanks to my new friend and hunt partner Beya..it all came out ok.

At the end of the the Good Sh*t hunt I heard some people on voice talking. Then I heard them talking to me. Everyone is always curious about my tag. It says if you don't already know "VanillaOreo" AND I always get asked does that mean white on the outside black in the the inside. LOL...no...it doesn't. My friend EM. Who is rock star awesome. Has a group for family and friend plus her lol.. cookie crew..... her slogan "when we get together we give u a suga...rush" :) VanillaOreos are vanilla inside and out. I got my name because I'm a pale white chick from the south and I adore this tag and wear it all the time. Even if people don't get it.

I miss my Dustin Rae. I try always not to be sad and anxious about not seeing him...but it does make me pretty sad.





Want some fashion? Ok. :)

Remember you can click on the pictures to make them bigger and then click back to get back to blog it's self.





Undershirt- COCO shirredTubeDress(Purple)
Shirt- mudshake-happy skull top
skirt-Emery-Highwaisted Denim VDark
Skin- Cupcakes-Fantasy-Earth -Dark Love
Hair-!lamb. Ghost -Honeycomb
Shoes-ABOMB Mia Ballet Flats
Earrings- J.M.Art Design Black Hoop
Necklace-W&B Pretty Lady Skull -The Blues
Boombox- Gift from OMGWTF Barbecue for donating to an awareness to mental health charity Its called a kataOink (black) HypnoKitty boombox



And I would like to leave you with a new feature to this blog o mine. Quote of the week. This one comes from one of my many adorable sisters. Staci.

abernathy Button: work RL?
Staci Drucker: yep work in rl
Staci Drucker: it's gross
abernathy Button: LOL...Stac I love you...hahaha


I agree Stac...it is gross.














No comments:

Post a Comment