Sunday, June 6, 2010

Graduation Day

So...I'm a graduating fool. Yep...Next year I will be a sophomore at Hard Knocks life. :D
Here is some picture roos.










I was the Salutatorian. Second Highest Grade Point average....pretty good for someone that came in mid year. Here's my speech. :D



"I want to start by saying thank you to all the friends and family of the students here at Hard Knocks Life High School for coming today to celebrate this occasion. So here we are. Graduation day. A day to reflect on memories we have shared together. Like going on a field trip to the Nasa sim and seeing the rockets or Pirate/under the sea Prom. Where we all had to meet our fate by walking the Plank. . We came here to open our minds to different aspects of SL. Some of us learned how to build things and texture them. Some realized we liked writing stories, some of us learned about other worlds aka scripting lol. Some of us are funny while others are quiet and sweet. I have loved the challenge of being here and also the fun.. There is a sense when you TP here of what a great place it is. Mr. Arkin the Principal and all of our teachers want us to be Second life successful. When I think of success I see it as living your life with integrity and to not give in to peer pressure to try to be something that you're not. Success is to be honest and to contribute in some way...Follow your passion, stay true to yourself, never follow someone else's path. So I want to thank the staff on behalf of the students. How about a big round of applause? But where would we be with out our families? I know for me my parents and my siblings are everything to me. They are forever incouraging and kind. They are the soft place to land when may day has been not so wonderful. So I want to thank my family and all of yours for being there for us. Lastly...but not leastly..lol...the students aka my peeps lol...some of us may not be here next year but I hope we stay close. Some of us will never grow up and school will be like a second home . Whatever path you choose will be your very own. I've enjoyed getting to know you all and letting you into my life RL and SL. :) From me to you....I hope your dreams take you to the corners of your smiles, to the highest of your hopes, to the windows of your opportunities, and to the most special places your heart has ever known. So......Put a smile on that pixeled face...I'm sure you have a hud for it somewhere in your inventory. :D"

So now it's summer and I'm looking for something to do. Now that I'm newly single and out of school....I have an interview on Tuesday for an SL magazine. Cross your fingers I get it.

And I wanted to show you guys my friend Elisha Hubbards new clothing line Baker's Dozen and she also has a braces line with a build in smile so you don't have to wear the AO or Hud. WORD!

You can visit her shop here. :D

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Jersey%20Island/76/176/1899



So yea...I broke up with Markis. It was the right thing to do. We work better as friends. And that's all I'm really going to say about that.

And I wanted to say once again...even though I know I say it all the time. I love my parents and friends on SL so much. Thank you Mom and Dad for the beautiful ring and all the encouragement you give me on a daily. And All you goober dork a saurs I call my friends...thanks for coming to the after party at my house and being such tards on a daily I love you almost as much as pie but not nearly as much as biscuits and gravy. Abs Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment