Wednesday, March 9, 2011

JNT aka Bride of Pedobear


My friend Jess has meant so much to me. Her calm personality and easy to be around self makes her an amazing friend. She is nonjudgmental and is one to the most genuine people I have encountered in second life. There is nothing forced about her. Plus she thinks I'm funny. Which also means..she's easily amused. :)

I'm not the only person that agrees that Jess is a great friend. Jess is the kind of person that when you and her are close..she see's you as a real friend. That the internet might be where your friendship started but real life is always the next step. She met her best friend in second life and they actually spend rl time together. I love that.

One of my favorite things to do is talk to Jess on voice. Yea her voice is calming but more than that I love hearing her mom in the background talking on the phone gossiping to someone about something. Its the best. Speaking of her momma. Jess and her are best friends. I'm really envious of this and sorta live vicariously through that bond. I think most every mother and daughter hope to have such a close relationship. We should all be so lucky.



Anytime her friends are down or having rl or sl issues..she knows just what to say or do to make them feel better. She and her mother opened their home to friends who didn't have somewhere to go during one of the holidays last year.

Jess is funny and goofy just as much as she is kind and loving. We laugh a lot when we hang out together. Sometimes..its over something that makes sense other times..not so much. She's like this with all of her close friends.

One of my favorite things to do with Jess is lay on my couch and dig in her butt. You wouldn't believe how deep that thing goes. I've found coins, peanut butter crackers, rocks shaped like famous people (coolest one yet has to be kidd from kid and play.), gummy bears, homeless people, lost children from maw...the list goes on.




I've asked alot of her friends to tell me their take on Jess and I wanted to put the best one on my blog. I thought it was fitting to put what her fella said about her.

[15:22] Icarus: Jess has an awesome sense of humor, huge dork, huge heart, great smile, one of the kindest people I've ever met, so real, gives everyone a chance, but her downfall is that she likes harry potter and twilight....


LOL...I agree on the twilight thing but to be honest..I have a major crush on Ron Weasly.

I also wanted to do like James Lipton does on his show Inside the Actors Studio and ask Jess the ten questions he asks everyone at the end of his show.

1. What is your favorite word? skankadoodle
2. What is your least favorite word? no
3. What turns you on? Fabio
4. What turns you off? gingers
5. What sound or noise do you love? rain
6. What sound or noise do you hate? crying babies/kids
7. What is your favorite curse word? fuck
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? massage therapist
9. What profession would you not like to do? chicken sexing
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? fuck... time to deal with you up here already?

I love you Jess and well now you don't have to come to things to be featured more in my blog..hahaha..NERD.


No comments:

Post a Comment