Monday, December 6, 2010

Prancer Blogs?



Good things come to those who wait. And I was patient. I've finally found home. I like when life is by chance. As a planner I tend to not let the cards fall where they may. I'm starting to really let go and watch things just come together. I'm able to do this because I realize..worrying about what may happen or what someone might do really doesn't help me in the long run. (Did that sound like I was speaking to a group of people where I start out with "Hi, my name is Abernathy Button and I'm a something aholic?)

Anyways I was admiring a friends picture and asked who had done their pic. They gave me a mans name and I IMed him asking about getting my picture made. I'm just starting out making pictures and I was feeling like maybe I should get a professional picture made. He tped me over the same day and we talked forever. He noticed my tag and asked me about it. I had forgot and left on my adoption tag from MAW. We talked for a long bit. He joked about adopting me himself. And well the rest...is history. I met his lady friend the other day. The three of us had a pixel ziti. I dont think my Dad can cook very well. But he's trying..lol.

He owns Projekt Mayhem and here is his two blogs if you want to check them out.

Projekt Mayhem

Inventing Fretwerk

Lex and I are now part of his photography company. :D


Another thing Lex and I are crazy happy about is a certain item the two of us picked up at intrigue. Reindeer Jammie's. Lex made these awesome pictures of us and I made the poses. If you have a specific pose in mind please feel free to message me inworld abernathy Button. Here is the cutest reindeer you will ever see.



I love Winter fashion. Warm coats, ear muffs, mittens, scarfs and warm comfy boots. It's all good. I am a seasonal dresser in sl. Its snowing as we speak here in rl and I am covered up drinking hot cocoa with marshmallows. Yesterday Jess and I ( a new awesome possume friend of mine) went to AM radio. One of the most calming wonderful sims we both like to visit. Jess is alot like AM radio. She's chill and calm and peaceful. I like that. This is Jess. Pic by me.



While there, Jess tped Jonny. Jonny and Jess are great to talk about everything under the sun about. He's not everyone's cup of tea but I sorta like that. At least he isn't boring and generic.




I was trying to do the make him over 5 hunt with a guy friend the other day and we were at the store BedlaM. I accidentally bought something that I thought was another hunt item from another hunt. I messaged him hopping he would take back the item since it was transferable. He was so nice about it. He gave me back my linden and I gave him back his item. I told him thank you and told him I would tell everyone how nice he was. I went down stairs of his store and tipped it 50L and went off to look for the hunt item I was originally looking for. I went to click and managed to accidentally buy something else in the store. Before I could message him he asked me in IM. "Was that a mistake too?" I was like yea but don't worry about it. He said, "No...it's ok." He gave me my L back and asked me to blog the item. So I put together a really fun look and I hope you like it. :)



Style Card

socks: Milk Motion High socks
Skirt: Coco DenimRuffle Skirt(DarkBlue)
Eyeliner: Plastic Flowers: Simple Liner1
Boots: Hoorenbeek Lucille Boots
Shirt: \RCS\ The Devil Wears Prada-Viking! 3
Hose: Fishnets tintable: Ducknipple
Hat: BedlaM Enforcement Hat (color & texture changable )
Belt: Fri.day (Silver) tinted
hair: Truth Molly-Seaspray
Vest: Bedlam Diamond quillted vest female 1.0



I hope this Bedlam look will put you in the Holiday spirit. Its the xChrissie xmas special B. Very cute for those who like to show a little skin during the holidays.





I was telling Jess about me reviewing things for Bedlam and she mentioned some friends of hers that have stores in sl as well that would like me to review some of their stuff. Jess rocks and her friends items are tre coolio.

This is from Pierce Of Mind

This set on my bad girl face is the Jenica Silver. You have options of wearing them with or without shadow and either on your nose mouth or chin


This coat is called Red Wool Toggle Coat and its from is from Buttercups It comes in various colors. Looks great on me huh? And it keeps my pixels very warm.



You can look on my advertisment list on the right side of my page and get any of the stores I mentioned here on my blog. If you see something you like that I didnt mention the name of please feel free and IM me in world and I will look it up no problem. Buttercups Logo should be up as soon as she gets on to give it to me.

Speaking of awesome products to buy..especially as Christmas presents for your loved ones on sl. My wonderful awesome amazing friend Draxamus Eros has a tennis game in sl. He tped me to come test it out with him and I told him I would love to blog about it. It's super fun and a great gift for the person that has everything. Here I am getting ready to practice throwing a few balls around at my house. Notice my shirt. Yea my Dad is a saints fan. He got me this shirt and I think its rad. Thanks Dad.



You can pick up the tennis court by visiting the market place here.

Tennis Court

Good news about another teen looking for a home. My friend Ivy just started a trial with a really nice family. This is a big deal because its her first trial ever. I met her maybe mom the other day and she seems really sweet.

That being said.

Ivy is a tard. At my Dad's studio she tuned me and my Dad out because she was too busy playing with ever pose on ever pose stand he had. I took a snapshot of her weirdness. She makes me laugh even when she is being mean to me.



Speaking of being mean. I was over at Mads house the other day. I love her house and the way she personally decorated it. But anyways I was over hanging out with her and Ben. He had sat on this ottman like thing and the pose must have been screwed up in it. All you could see was the soles of his boots. I said "Ben I can see just your soles of your shoes." Ben: You like that don't you." Me: No I find it rude and disgusting (I said something retarded like that) At that point I was caming around looking at all the pretty things in Mads house while she was afk. I cammed back and his feet were in my dang face. I yelped in local on voice and became pretty embarrassed. He laughed and then I threatened to put him in my blog. So here is Ben being a nerd.



Anyways. Life's a roller coaster with its ups and downs. This time though..I've got my hands up and my eyes open and I'm just along for the ride.

Thank you all for reading my blog and being so sweet.

P.s..next time maybe me and Celeste aka good boobs can find time to write more on our no title story.

No comments:

Post a Comment