Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Itty Bitty Robots and Random Creepers



I am so in Hunt mode. I've tried my hand at the Franklyn Wescott hunt. Guess what...it was fun but so hard. Congrats the the Mensa members who could solve those puzzles...jeez.

Another Hunt I'm working on now..is the For the Love of...Fall Hunt. Everyone is dying over those robots...well girls..I hate to tell you but..he's already taking..Here he is with his new girlfriend. lol.



So as I was doing FTLO fall hunt when Lex the chex Mex bestie came on and joined me. We were looking EVERwhere for that cute little gold robot, when we ran across a pretty scary bathroom. Lex is hard core and pee'd standing up. At that moment I realized why she was my bestfriend. Any girl that pee's standing up is my kind of gal. :)




My mom and dad decided to redo part of the sim a little. We now have a Louisiana style swamp with rental shackes. Here is Dad and I on the alligator.



So we had a great night the other night with NDL (No Drama Llama) Before the show Michael decided to get everyone in the mood by wearing a sock on his um...lol.. A really funny picture came from this incident. See Mike showed me this HIGHlirous website called http://www.randomcreepyguy.com/ Take a look and then take a look at the funny that is this pic..where Celeste aka Good boobs is totally being a creeper..hahahaha. Picture done by Michael.



And Now for the second installment of the story Celete and I are writing. If you haven't read the first look back one blog and read it..so you know what is up.

Regan stood up and watched Ben's car disappear from site. She turned around heading the opposite direction to her house. As she was got closer to home her steps became heavy, almost sluggish. Regan pulled her hood over her head and hunched her shoulders as she turned into the drive way of her house. She lived in a modest one level ranch style home. She walked to the door and with her hand on the knob she stopped, staring at the door. Closing her eyes for a second she took a deep breath and walked in. “I'm home!” her call was answered with silence. “ Hey anybody home?” Silence still ringing back at her as a sweet answer. Regan's shoulders relaxed and the smile returns to her lips as she walks into the kitchen. She began to look in the fridge for a bite to eat when a hand touched her hood pulling it off her head. Shutting the fridge she spun around holding her breath. Steve stood looking down at her. Regan pushed back against the fridge pulling her hood back up. "Oh, hey Steve. What's up?” Steve stood there with a small frown on his face. “Haven't I told you to call me Dad?, I want us to be a family.” Regan looked back with a blank stare. "Steve, you married my mom, that doesn't make you my Dad." Steve's face contorted with anger. "You think to much of yourself Regan.” He pulled her hood back down running his hand down her hair pushing himself against her making her squeeze herself against the fridge. Regan tried to hide the fear in her eyes. The sound of the front door stopped Steve in his tracks. As soon as Steve pulled away, she slipped passed him. Her mother Penny walked into the kitchen. Regan let out a sigh of relief. "Mom, hey." Penny took one look at Regan and made a face Regan new all to well. “Regan, dammit haven't I told you about wearing boy clothes go upstairs and change while I get dinner going.” Regan pulled her hood up and skirted past Steve. Running down the hall to her room she shut the door and locked it. Then pushed her back to the door. Closing her eyes a tear slowly escapes down her cheek before she wiped it away roughly. Walking over to her window, she looked out and thought about the boy she just met named Ben.

Sarah pulled the car into the garage and turned it off. " I'm going to go hang out with Carl." Ben waited for him mom to say no. "Sure honey that's fine be home before dark." Ben looked at his mom funny but didn't want to push it. He got out of the car and walked down the drive way and up the road to where Carl lived. Sarah got out of the car grabbing her purse and walked inside the house. She could hear Lulu in the living room singing along to a song on the tv. " Hey momma." Lulu turned the volume down. "Grandma said you had to pick Ben up from school for fighting." Sarah's head was hurting from all the stress of the day. " Where is Grandma?" Sarah said looking around. "I'm in here making Miss Lulu a sandwich." Sarah turned and looked at Lulu. "You can make your own sandwich." Lulu rolled her eyes and turned up the volume to the tv and started singing again. Sarah walked to the kitchen where her mother stood making Lulu's sandwhich. "Did you get to make your doctor's appointment?" Hema, Sarah's mother asked as she tightened the Peanut Butter jar lid and put it back in the cabinet. "Mmhmm" Sarah said as she sat down on a stool at the counter in her kitchen. "Honey, dont let Ben getting into a scrap worry you. He's fourteen. Those things happen from time to time." Hema smiled at her daughter as she walked past her to give Lulu her sandwich. Sarah got up and walked to her bedroom. She walked over her to bed and sat on the edge of it. Laying her purse beside her. She stared at the purse for a long time. She could feel the tears forming and then falling from her face. She opened her purse and pulled out a folded piece of paper. The words malignant breast neoplasm stared back at Sarah coldly.

Thank you all for reading and check back at my next blog..when ever that may be.lol..

I'll leave you with a new song on my page and the lyrics to go along with.

Baby, can't you see
I'm calling
A guy like you
Should wear a warning
It's dangerous
I'm falling

There's no escape
I can't wait
I need a hit
Baby, give me it
You're dangerous
I'm loving it

Too high
Can't come down
Losing my head
Spinning 'round and 'round
Do you feel me now?

With a taste of your lips
I'm on a ride
You're toxic I'm slipping under
taste of a poison paradise
I'm addicted to you
Don't you know that you're toxic?
And I love what you do
Don't you know that you're toxic?

It's getting late
To give you up
I took a sip
From my devil's cup
Slowly
It's taking over me

Too high
Can't come down
It's in the air
And it's all around
Can you feel me now?

With a taste of your lips
I'm on a ride
You're toxic I'm slipping under
taste of a poison paradise
I'm addicted to you
Don't you know that you're toxic?
Ooooh ohhhhh ohhhhhhh
Intoxicate me now
With your loving now
I think I'm ready now
I think I'm ready now
Intoxicate me now
With your loving now
I think I'm ready now
I think I'm ready now
Intoxicate me now
With your loving now
I think I'm ready now
I think I'm ready now
Intoxicate me now
Now… now
With a taste of your lips I’m on a ride

No comments:

Post a Comment