Saturday, September 11, 2010

Pop Tart aka Gangsta Geist


I'm trying to find that balance between family friends school and the sorority and I'm just talking SL. I don't even want to get into balancing all that with RL. I'm busy all the time. Lot changes since my last blog. Lets see. I'm single now. That sucks..cause my feelings for Dustin weren't just SL. They were RL. That's all I'm going to say about that.

I deleted and muted my old parents for harassment. I've never muted anyone before or even deleted anyone. My ex mom Mamsen is super crazy and people are coming out of the woodwork's to tell me they've had bad experiences with her too. Only one person has messaged me that thinks all this that is going on is somehow my doing. I'm sure though, Mamsen paid her Linden to even IM me. Now my ex crazy mc crazy mom goes to my school as a teen. Me and my friends have decided to ignore her. As long as she doesn't speak to us. She went as far as to put a poster up at school to try and frame us. Here's a pic. I'm over all this drama. I love my family and friends. Mamsen( the person behind the computer) is a nothing type person a wet blanket if you will and isn't worth the strokes of my keyboard. Moving on.

Family life is better than I could ever imagine. My parents are so loving. We spend alot of time going places together. Doing silly things. Mom wanted some family pics. So we had to go to some pose places...and of course my dad had to try them all out. Grandad came too which was awesome. Here are some pics.






And my moma Tanja did these :D They are awesome




So school started back last Tuesday. Its hard to get back to the swing of things. I sit in the back with Vlad. He's rad. We are trying to get Len back in our class. So many kids this year we have two classes. Here's some school pics. :D






Mom, Dad, Tonk and I went to Madpea Circus' Labyrinth the other day. It was really fun and scary. Of course I died once. Here is a few pictures of that. If you want to go do it..Its really fun.


At Hardknocks High you can do all sorta of activities. Swimming, dance, track, yearbook..etc. Before you can do that though you have to get a physical. I won't mention the one I went too but it wasn't the one suggested. Upon arriving there I could tell it was ghetto. Someone was on mic and didn't know it. They were having it out with someone in their home. There were alot of Mutha Beeps being thrown around. LOL. Here I am sitting waiting for my name to be called.

Once inside the room. I started to get nervous. I didn't want to put my bare pixel skin on anything in that room. Of course I got to wear this lovely number. Is it me or is it not? ha

The doctor came in and started my physical. I got a text from Tonk telling me to pretend to fart. LOL...so I did..lol... The Doctor commented about how embarrassing that was for me and Tonks from the waiting room said he sensed a foul odor. What a dork.

Seems like I'm a healthy pixel teen though!!!

So my parents rezzed their club. They retexured it and it looks dope. We had a impromptu Karaoke session. Justice came and sang a song and then Moma and Rendy did as well. It was awesome. To top that night off Colemarie Soleil from the RL band Soleil came by and let me listen to her new tracks on the unreleased album by the same name. It was amazing! Rarely as a fan can you sit with an artist who you admire their work and listen to it with them. Later I showed ColeMarie my circus themed bedroom. Figures she would like that. We got to talking about random stuff and I found out she does her own stage clothes as well. She gave me alot of wonderful amazing dresses. If you look to this sided of my blog------->
You will see different advertisements. Lets see, we have Scruffy Creation (Tonks Roxley's shop) Bitter Bunny (Telle Trezuguet's shop) EAdesigns (Syphon Hoxley shop) Soleil (Colemarie Soleil's shop) and Ripe (Hempy Weezles' shop) all in Secondlife
You can click on them and get the SURL and go to their shops and spend your Linden.

Speaking of Ripe. I was doing Project themeory last friday and ran into Hempy. Her avatar was so awesome I had to say hi. We talked for a bit and got along well. Her store is neat. She gave me a cute little Geisha Dolly.

If you haven't been to Heart Park in SL. Its a must. Especially if you have little kids in SL. The other day Bren and I went. We found a picnic area and sat down to enjoy some pixel grapes. I thought they tasted a little synthetic and ended up throwing most of mine at Bren. He puts up with me. Bless him. :)



Have I ever told you how much I love my little sister? Evie is amazin. I'm almost scared to hug her.fearing I might squeeze her so hard I would break her spine and make her organs shoot out of her mouth and ears. lol..wow that was grossly graphic. But I love her that much. She's awesome. Anyways. Here is a pic of us hanging out with Rayne the Poopin Pup.



Later that day Uncle Rendy. Who hates that I call myself a gansta. He's awesome. Anyways Rendy took Tonk, Evie, Rayne....Chicky and me to an icecream shop. I got mango icecream yum. Evie would eat a leather boot if it had sprinkles on it. lol.




Next door was a beauty parlor. We played beauty shop. I gave Chicky a Mohawk. lol




I'd also like to congratulate Mina for crossing over at the FHP Sorority. Welcome to the sisterhood.
Mina in her beautiful dress




We are always looking for female avies to join our sorority.


If you have any questions about places i talk about in my blog or in general feel free to IM me in world. abernathy Button or email me @ abernathybutton@gmail.com

I'm going to leave you cokeheads a song with Lyrics..cause I'm Gansta like that.

This recent song I added is from Schuyler Fisk- From where I'm standing

from where i'm standing
you're the quiet side of the room
you're looking so lonely
and i can't stop looking at you
your head is hanging
trying to beat those goodbye blues
i bet you'll be fine
i bet you'll be fine

i guess it's not the way
you always planned it
looks like you're heading for a
crash landing
that's just the way it looks
from where i'm standing
from where i'm standing

from where i'm standing
i think i caught your eye
are you looking at me
cause i swear i saw you smile
and i'm coming over
gonna take things off your mind
and i bet you'll be fine
and i bet you'll be fine

i guess it's not the way
you always planned it
looks like you're heading for a
crash landing
that's just the way it looks
from where i'm standing

from where i'm standing
let it fall
let it come down
let it crash around you
around you

i guess it's not the way
you always planned it
looks like you're heading for a
crash landing
that's just the way it looks
from where i'm standing
that's just the way it looks
from where i'm standing
from where i'm standing
i might make you mine
i might make you mine
from where i'm standing







No comments:

Post a Comment