Friday, September 17, 2010

Being his Girvles (ha) I ♥U


Eventhough I'm happier than I have ever been on SL. I'm also the most stressed I've ever been. In RL I've never been in love so fast. Hurt..then in love again. I can't separate sl and rl. I know...its really lame to alot of people but, I live a very quiet life in rl due to the fact my real life family is well known in my area and I can't just live freely. Finding SL has been such a wonderful yet additive thing for me. So many of us that really "play" the game...do it because we can't do some of the things we would like to do in real life.

I love writing this blog and my following is growing. I like when people message me in world to say they follow my goings on. Makes me feel good. So I feel like its my duty to be honest with you and come "clean" on something.

When I first met Tonk I was dating his brother Markis. I really only spoke a few words to Tonk but I instantly liked him. Once me and Markis were over I really didn't come around his family that much. Leila would have me over to play a game or two. Her and I were friends. When I no longer was mamsen and coals daughter Leila opened her home to me. Tonk was extremely accepting of me. We became really close really fast. I also wasn't feeling the mother daughter vibe from Leila and so I told her I was leaving. Soon after Tonk left as well. Along with us a little girl Evie became our sister and we went searching for new parents.

When Dustin and I broke up. :( I was heart broken. I think I hid it well cause I was embarrassed about it not working out. I was full on inlove with him..even in RL. My friends were really there for me and so was my family. I love you all for making life normal...so that I could move on.

I spent alot of time with my family the sorority and my friends just doing random stuff. I spent a great deal of time with Tonk my sl brother. We seemed to be inseparable. Tonk was dating a close friend of mine. ( I know this part isn't for me to tell but I'm going to try to say it out with out telling peoples business) I'll just say it didn't work out and there was hurt feelings on her part. She was having a hard time and in my opinion and couldn't let it go. I knew in my heart that Tonk wasn't being mean spirited or evil. I feared loosing my friend. I feared all my friends hating Tonk.

Finally one day Tonk and I confessed we had feelings for each other. It was wonderful and scary. Our first thoughts were to ignore it. I wasn't seeing someone but I was getting to know someone. A nice person but I was so confused and didn't want to hurt him. Bren...I hope one day you can be friends with me.

We told our parents and some of our friends. Almost everyone was was either understanding or really happy for us. Almost. Bb Please don't think I don't care what you think. I do. I feel selfish. Finding someone I care about, in every possible way so fast after thinking I had it before seems unfair and unreal..I know. I don't expect you to be happy for me. I hope you don't dissolve our friendship over this. I didn't when you were loosing it on Tonk every other day.

So...Tonk and I are together. We love each other. We're good for each other. Sweet kind and caring. I can't ask for a better more awesome person to call mine. I logged on SL yesterday to my room covered in roses and the biggest teddy bear in the world. As well as a locket with our initials and our pictures inside when I open it up. I teared up at how thoughtful and romantic he is. I'm so lucky and so in love.



Ok..so I'm officially moving on from the drama concerning me and Tonk. Thanks to all that are so thrilled for us and to those who aren't. I hope you come around.


I made a new friend. Oo
Her name is Maddison
She is scared of butt sex.
Ha
She's funny and random.

Mads





Did I tell you about Vlad the RAD
Well he's another new friend along with Len..who I think rocks.
Vlad and Len do their own thing and its a beautiful sight.



On da roof with Vlad and Len



Ofcourse if I'm talking about friends I have to mention my bff LEX THE CHEX MIX
Mine as well be twins up in this Mutha..cause she's almost as Gangster as I am..(which means none at all) She's a picture taker...and photo shaker.




See the one of me and Vlad..she did that...and this one too.

I could seriously do a blog just about my awesome friends but I digress.

Oh not sure that I told you but I'm a godmother...
This is me holding Joc and Dwyhte's baby Holden
He's such a cute baby...




So tonight was a fun busy night with my Tonky the Honky..
We played You know it (SL version of Uno) and Greedy with my little buddy Tanzie
I won the Greedy game..seriously the second time eva.
Got my butt handed to me in You Know It though. Ha.





Then we hung out with Justice and her new dude Epi
Showed them around the house. I still get lost.
What can I say..its massive.

Mom and dad came on. I love them.
Dad's into sexy latex stuff obviously (not really) and so has a doppelganger in SL.
Its this weird SL bug that makes him also a ghost somewhere else in the game. Its way crazy.

Huge news. Mom is pregnant. ( I guess officially they aren't my parents anymore but I still live there and they still love me the same. They also said I could call them mom and dad...so yay) She's expecting twins. I love it.

Later I went and hung out with Matty and Co.
Oo
Lots of Vag talk and poop stories.
Lots of hot lesbian bed action..lol..
I think they're neat..and junk.
Here we are sitting around watching the magic happen...





So Here is another song. Its becoming a thang now.
Maybe one of my all time favorite artist
Tori Amos

"Cornflake Girl"

Never was a cornflake girl
Thought that was a good solution
Hanging with the raisin girls
She's gone to the other side
Givin us a yo heave ho
Things are getting kind of gross
And I go at sleepy time
This is not really happening
You bet your life it is

Peel out the watchword
Just peel out the watchword

She knows what's goin on
Seems we got a cheaper feel now
All the sweetcaze are gone
Gone to the other side
With my encyclopedia
They musta paid her a nice price
She's putting on her string bean love
This is not really happening
You bet your life it is

Peal our the watchword
Just peel out the watchword

Never was a cornflake girl
Thought that was a good solution

Rabbit where'd you put the keys girl
And the man with the golden gun thinks he knows so much
Thinks he knows so much
Rabbit where'd you put the keys girl

I also want to say thank you to Dad and Mom for the Most Def gangsta Rabbit necklace in da world. I wear it Proudly and to Uncle Rendy for the dopest flyest kicks this side of SL. I've been eyeing and drooling over a pair of these 4 ev.

No comments:

Post a Comment