Monday, August 6, 2012

Flamingo, no you didn't!

I've been making Sachy's platform a mess lately with boxes from the Pink Ribbon Fair. Over at the fair there are pink roofed huts laid out in a curving pattern on top of some beautiful  blue water. If you haven't tped over, you should check it out.    EVENT INFO

Now gals, if you love your boobs as good as I love mine. You will take some time to fondle them in the shower or laying on your bed. Just make sure you do it once a month for about fifteen minutes.  I do mine in the shower on the day my rent is due. Easy to remember that way. :)


Clothing

Shirt: :::LP::: Primal Eyes (Flamingo) Sweater ( mesh)  (Pink Ribbon Fair)

Pants: [ SAKIDE ] (mesh) Linen Harem Pants Pink1 (Pink Ribbon Fair)

Body

Hair: Lamb  Ruby (Mesh) - Milkshake

Pose

 Just one I made


No comments:

Post a Comment