Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I can hear Jazz Hands





Welcome dear friends to another installment of Cute as a Button. (screeching noise) Oh dear, where are you? (Watches you look around a bit scared) It's ok. Just some small changes. Till further notice this blog is not so cute. My sl hit a weird place due to some factors.

Those Factors were:

Second life Parents breaking up.
Sachy leaving the family
I'm going through this should I grow up or stay a second life teen.

So, at the moment I feel like I'm suspended in air looking down. The goal was to work out some issues and grow up. The when is still not known.

Cady and Mike love me like I'm their own. Ask anyone that knows us. There is even a running joke that Dad (Mike) actually birthed me...out his butt. Making me (hardy har har) his butt baby. 

These two people helped me feel comfortable enough to just be who I am without limits. With all my quirky and odd missteps. I'll be forever grateful to them and to second life for that.

And to all the people that say second life families are creepy.
 1. Well...Go Fuck Yourself. :)
 2. You are so right dude.

So, I am staying a teen. Seventeen to be exact.  I started Ocean Side High School. I've got a dorm there but I also have a bedroom at Mom's house. Speaking of Mom's house. We live on the same sim as mom's mom and mom's moms mom..(did that make sense?)  I love the land and the house. Wait. Have I mentioned my Meme?

Meme ( sl name Gigi)  is my moma's moma. She's southern like me. :) She is the best grandmother to all of us kids. I think it's safe to say Rune, Mom, and Saphy also think she is an awesome Mom.


There came a point where a shift happened with Sachy. I think back at this one time where he jokingly told me he had a crush on me. I was teasing him about it...cause I didn't think it was true. Once my parents broke up, Sachy and I didn't know if we were going to be kids of divorced parents. We both went back and forth on what we wanted to do. There was talks of leaving the family all together. Growing up was majorly discussed. I know that I wanted to be there for Mom but it just wasn't happening. I was just plain out...pissed off.

It seems like things are going good with Dad and Mom by the way. They are dating at the moment. Taking things slow.

So that left Sachy and I to look long and hard as to what we meant to each other.  When you choose your family in sl it's more or less people you really love spending time with. People you mesh with. Sometimes feelings develop and you have to stop being family.

We are trying to find our place in each others lives. God we fight. So bad. We make up just as hard. Not sure I've ever known someone like Sachy. I'd say he would say the same about me.

Along came Will.

Will is a second life football player for the Bucs and is co owner of Gameshack with Sachy and Gunner. Will is coming off a bad break up and he is just trying to have fun and be chill. He's single girls and one of the nicest guys I know. Oh and the Bucs won their last game and that means they will be going to the Superbowl with the Redskins. I really want to go to the Superbowl but it conflicts with somewhere I would rather be. Auntie Saphy's and Uncle Tai's wedding. :D :D :D :D :D :D Will is so sweet. He totally understands.

He and  I went to Pixel Prom together. It was so much fun. There was so many people there. I swear I think it should have been called Plurk Prom.

Will and I Prom Photo. 


 I did Will's new Profile Picture


Speaking of Profile Pictures I've done. Here is one I did for Uncle Lucky and Auntie Pink




GO 51


I like to make signs when I go to games. I made one for Dad's game too. Dad's team, the Panthers really made a comeback this year after a rocky start. We are super proud of number 8. :D


Sad there won't be a Panther's team next year.

Will and I went to his friends wedding this weekend and to a Mardi Gras party where he won bes Mari Gras costume male.



He has this really great hug hud. This is my favorite pose.

Gameshack is going good. There was a in-promptue Karaoke night.  I was tped to Watershead by my new friend California. A bunch of people tped in at the same time. They all decided collectively after pushing each other around and calling each other faggots and heffers that they wanted to go to karaoke. I spoke up and mentioned the GameShake had Karaoke. So we all went there. It was chaos but lots of fun.





AberMatchy is going good. Building a decent database. I received a NC a few days ago asking if I would peripatetic in an event with a club. We are working out the details this week.

If you are single or anyone you know that is please feel free to direct them to my Matchmaking website AberMatchy. 

Speaking of receiving a NC and gameshack. I met a girl the other day at the Gameshack. She had on some clothing from a store I love, so we struck up a conversation. A few days later she sent me a NC from her while I was offline. It took me back a little. I wanted to share it with you.

 Hey, so im not sure what prompted me to write this but here goes:

 When we met, we instantly talked of fashion, our love for paperbag and imbue). Im a profile stalker, so I stalked your profile, and seen you blogged. I read a few entries then put it off, and decided to read some more today, and I must say: for about the past 2 hours, ive done nothing but sit here and read every entry LOL.
It kinda made me sad. I never did the SL high school thing, and its hard for me to meet guys on here to date. I also havent had a small close group of girlfriends in about two years. I had a group of about 5 of us, but drama happened, and it was a mess. Since then I stopped talking to everyone! I cleared my friend's list and now, its hard for me to meet people. Ive thought of going to SL football games, clubs and such but im too shy to come outright and meet people. I am almost sure I might apply to a sorority.
 Im not sure why I am telling you all of this, but maybe its because I could relate so much to your blog. I am currently seeking a family, although I have a mom, shes rarely on SL, and is more of a friend then a mom figure. I want siblings and a dad and all that fun stuff. I want to act crazy with people who care about me.
But yeah, this got super long, im not even sure the purpose. I enjoyed your blog, and I relate, I even cried at some parts D:
Sorry im a dork and random :P
 

That totally made my day. I wrote her back saying the typical thank you but I hope she messages me and wants to hang out. I'm always down for new friends of any kind.

BUT..when it comes to Plurk friends..um

I know I deleted a lot of people off my TL on Plurk.

I just feel like my plurk should be the precursor of new friendships in second life. If we don't click or you make my eye twitch. I'm not going to unfollow you. I'm going to delete you. It's really that simple.

Now for some Fashion Zef style as always.



CLOTHING

Skirt: {SMS} So Many Styles Leopard High Waist Skirt Khaki
Tank: -paper.doll- GraphicTank: BornToBeWild (JacketLayer)
Boots: [ h ] Hooreenbeek Lucille



BODY

Hait: RAW HOUSE :: Khaos
Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eye (Sea Green)
Nails: *Sexy Mamas* Prim Nail
Eyeliner: VCD V A Y A    C O N    D I O S- Express Yourself - Eyeliner Unisex - Soft
hairbase: DeeTaleZ shaved flowery blonde
Lipstick: :Heartstick HS : Cherry Glossy Lips
Lashes: **BD**Beautiful Deluxe



ACCESSORIES

Necklace: <- PoM ->  - Sexy Pearls - Black Pearls - F - (Chest) -Testing-
Rings: Anthem. Victoria rings (gold) complete
Necklace: CONCRETE FLOWERS- WINGED HEART NECKLACE
Ring: DECO Cameo Ring (monkey)
Earrings: Indy&Co.: Maelle
Scarf: {mon tissu} Infinity Scarf / Chest - Cream (tinted)







Please indulge me for a moment with this faux dramatic picture video I made during a stressful conversation with the Parents.

1 comment:

  1. You always write really wonderful blogs whether they be sad or happy or a mix of both. I know the last month and some has been extremely hard on you but I hope you believe in me enough to know that when I say things will be better that they will.

    I love you and your Mom and my life wouldn't be nearly what it is without you. Keep writing and being you...that's why people send you things that speak volumes of the type of person you are.

    Love,

    Dad

    ReplyDelete